Cutelyst the Qt Web framework just got a new release!
I was planning to do this one after Qt 5.5 was out due to the new qCInfo() logger and Q_GADGET introspection, but I’ll save that for 0.10.0.
This release brings some important API breaks so if everything goes well I can do another CMlyst release.
- Some small performance improvements with QStringRef usage and pre-cached _DISPATCH actions
- Fixes when using uWSGI in threaded mode
- Speedup uWSGI threaded mode, still slower than pre-forked but quite close
- Fixes for the session handling as well as having static methods to make the code cleaner
- Fix uWSGI –lazy-apps mode
Use PBKDF2 on Authentication plugin
- Requite CMake 3.0 and it’s policy
- Add Request::mangleParams() and Request::uriWith() so that Request API now covers all of Catalyst’s
- Documented some functions
I also started another project, html-qt is a library to create a DOM representation of HTML following the WHATWG specifications, it’s needed for CMlyst to be able to remove XSS of published posts, at the moment it has 90% of the tokenizer ready, and 5% of the parser/tree construction code, so if you have interest in the subject (could be potentially useful for mail clients such as KMail) give me a hand!