Cutelyst the Qt Web Framework got a new release, another round of bug fixes and this time increased unit testing coverage.
RoleACL plugin is a very useful one, it was written due the need for controlling what users could access, sadly the system I wrote that needed this got unused (although I got my money for this) so this plugin didn’t get much attention, partially because it was basically complete.
Then last release I added documentation to it due a user’s request and shortly after I found out that it wasn’t working at all, even worse it wasn’t forbidding users like it should do. So after the fix I moved on writing unit test for many other stuff. There’s still missing stuff but overall coverage is much larger now.